Life can get pretty complicated. Make it easy on yourself with digital banking — manage your accounts online anytime, anywhere.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Marshland Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To Get Started
- You must already be registered for Marshland’s online banking. If you are not registered, please click on the online banking button at the very top of this page and register.
- Using your smartphone, access the App Store (for iPhones) or the Google Play store (for Android).
- Search for the Marshland Credit Union mobile banking app and follow the download instructions.
- Once the Marshland app has been properly downloaded, it’s time to access your account using Marshland’s Mobile Express app.
- Once you click on Marshland’s Mobile Express app, follow the directions on the screen. Your password is the same as your online banking password.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready